YES, FRIENDS, WE’RE OPENING.
But hold up. As much as we can’t wait to see you, there’s a few things you should know before you rock up our gaffe. Let’s get to it:
At the moment, we’re only doing table service and to ensure safe distances we’ve removed some tables. Now we don’t want to, but we’ll have to turn people away if we don’t have free tables. So to make sure you don’t get disappointed and we don’t feel sad, we advise that you book in advance, even if it’s just for drinks.
Remember folks, since we’re indoors, groups can’t be made up of two or more households.
When you turn up, you’ll be greeted and seated by one of our rockstar team members who’ll take some details from you. We’re helping to collect contact tracing info that we’ll hold onto for 21 days.
Obviously, we’re gonna do everything on our end to protect the community, but this is a team effort y’all! Here’s how you can help us keep everyone safe:
· Book in advance. Message us and we’ll call you to confirm everything
· You know the time you booked? Please try and arrive at that time. It’s just cos we want to avoid everyone turning up at the same time. Be cool.
· Clean your hands as you enter the building.
· If you and your group spot some friends in another group, remember to maintain social distancing. We know it’ll be hard to resist the urge to shake hands and hug old friends, but for now, don’t. We’ll remind you if you forget. No merging groups or social butterflies allowed! You know who you are.
· Where possible, use our app to order food and drinks. If you’ve used the app before, get the latest update.
· Most of our doors have foot grabbers now, this means you won’t have to touch so many doors with your hands.
· Feel free to wear masks and gloves in the building – and hey, if you don’t have a mask, did you know we have some pretty fancy ones you can purchase? They look boss. Just saying.
Obviously, we’ll be following all the government’s guidelines and updating our procedures whenever new info is released. You can count on us to keep you safe.
It’s been far too long friends. Can’t wait to see you lovely lot on the 4th.
From all the team,
“It always seems impossible until it’s done.”
— Nelson Mandela
Legendary service, a lavishly styled interior with swag & style, the suburbs serves the best award-winning cocktails, fine wines & beers alongside fabulous food.
Our passion for quality products, great service and atmosphere will ensure that you and your friends have the best selection of drinks and food served in our stylish neighbourhood cocktail bar & eaterie.
Give the daily drudgery a miss, come join us.
The Suburban Soundtrack
We proudly present our latest set-list of cocktails all influenced around the sounds of the Suburbs’ jukebox and our passion to be environmentally conscious.
Each concoction is dedicated to a specific song that has been featured in our soundtrack for the past six years. We hope they are also to your taste! Without further adieu, let us introduce The Suburban Soundtrack.
Holla @ us
By phone on 01244 344325
Thursday to Sunday, 12pm – 7pm